Helping you feel in control, connected, safe, and prepared during your pregnancy and birth.
Birth Doula SupportThe Benefits of Birth Support with Mainstay Doulas & Co.
Our trained and certified birth doulas are committed to supporting each of our clients in their own way because we know that you know what’s best for you. As a part of your birth team, we work alongside your provider and support your whole family by helping you voice the type of care you desire. As we are proudly welcomed into birth facilities across Miami and Broward, our service is surpassed by none.
- Mainstay Birth Doulas come in two. You will be matched with one of our doula teams to support you together so you never have to worry about an unfamiliar back-up coming to your birth.
- Guaranteed support is just a phone call away for your entire pregnancy to answer every question and ease every concern about your pregnancy, birth and postpartum period.
- We know that you know it’s your pregnancy, your birth, and your baby and you make the best decisions when it comes to your care. We provide unbiased, non-judgmental support for every type of birth.
- You doula pair will take the time to learn your ideal birth, your wishes, philosophies, and expectations during two prenatal planning sessions. They will walk you through what to expect come labor day so you can feel informed and prepared every step of the way.
- If your birth begins to veer from your ideal, your birth doula is there to help you understand the information being communicated to you so can continue to feel safe and heard in the birth room.
You’ve planned every detail. You have built your dream nursery and already have hospital bag packed, but you still have some unanswered questions about what to expect that the support of a professional doula can help answer.
- Your doula pair works seamlessly together. You will get to know each of them equally during your prenatal visits. Since the doula pair alternates, you can be assured that the doula who attends your birth will be ready to support you 100%
- Because Mainstay Doulas & Co. is committed to professionalism, we are viewed as an integral part of your healthcare team and work alongside your OBs, Midwives, and nurses.
- Your doula team is not only there to support you, but also your partner. Birth can be scary and unfamiliar for everyone. We can be the calming presence so your partner can gain the confidence to support you in the way that is best for you.
- Two heads are better than one. Your doulas are experts in pregnancy, birth, and the postpartum period. You can be confident that they have had extensive training and regularly participate in continuing education to stay up to date on the latest information and recommendations.
- Vetted resources are available of pregnancy and birth related professionals across Miami and Broward complimentary to your doula care for your ever-changing needs.
- You will have the entire Mainstay Doulas & Co. team as a resource. No question is too big or too small.
Collectively have experience with:
Unmedicated birth, medicated birth, birth with an epidural, VBAC, emergency cesarean birth, planned cesarean birth, twin births, multiples births, preterm birth, and bedrest,
Proudly welcomed into these birth facilities:
Baptist Hospital, South Miami Hospital, Mercy Hospital, Mt. Sinai Medical Center, Miami Medical Center, Baptist Hospital West Kendall, Kendall Regional Hospital, Jackson Memorial Hospital, Jackson South Hospital, Homestead Hospital, North Shore Medical Center, Jackson North Hospital,Memorial Regional Hospital, Hollywood Birth Center, A Birth Center, Memorial Hospital West, Broward Medical Center, Holy Cross Hospital, Plantation General Hospital, Northwest Medical Center, Coral Springs Medical Center, and more.
Whether its creating and implementing a plan, providing non-judgmental support, or a need for more information, Mainstay Doulas & Co. is ready. Support is on the way!