Helping you feel in control, safe, and prepared, during your pregnancy and birth
Our trained and certified birth doulas are committed to supporting each of our clients in their own way because we know that you know what’s best for you. As a part of your birth team, we work alongside your provider and support your whole family by helping you voice the type of care you desire. As we are proudly welcomed into birth facilities across Miami and Broward, our service is surpassed by none.
- Mainstay Birth Doulas come in two. You will be matched with one of our doula teams to support you together so you never have to worry about an unfamiliar back-up coming to your birth.
- Guaranteed support is just a phone call away for your entire pregnancy to answer every question and ease every concern about your pregnancy, birth and postpartum period.
- We know that you know it’s your pregnancy, your birth, and your baby and you make the best decisions when it comes to your care. We provide unbiased, non-judgmental support for every type of birth.
- You doula pair will take the time to learn your ideal birth, your wishes, philosophies, and expectations during your prenatal planning session. They will walk you through what to expect come labor day so you can feel informed and prepared every step of the way.
- If your birth begins to veer from your ideal, your birth doula is there to help you understand the information being communicated to you so can continue to feel safe and heard in the birth room.
You’ve planned every detail.
You have built your dream nursery and already have hospital bag packed, but you still have some unanswered questions about what to expect that the support of a professional doula can help answer.
- Your doula pair works seamlessly together. You will get to know each of them equally during your pregnancy. Since the doula pair alternates, you can be assured that the doula who attends your birth will be ready to support you 100%
- Because Mainstay Doulas & Co. is committed to professionalism, we are viewed as an integral part of your healthcare team and work alongside your OBs, Midwives, and nurses.
- Your doula team is not only there to support you, but also your partner. Birth can be scary and unfamiliar for everyone. We can be the calming presence so your partner can gain the confidence to support you in the way that is best for you.
- Two heads are better than one. Your doulas are experts in pregnancy, birth, and the postpartum period. You can be confident that they have had extensive training and regularly participate in continuing education to stay up to date on the latest information and recommendations.
- Vetted resources are available of pregnancy and birth related professionals across Miami and Broward complimentary to your doula care for your ever-changing needs.
- You will have the entire Mainstay Doulas & Co. team as a resource. No question is too big or too small.
“Jenn was amazing during my labor. She knew exactly how to press on my back to alleviate pain. She advocated for me and made sure I had everything I needed.”
“Lila had lots of skills and great supportive care during my labor. Lila was with us hours before my midwife arrived and helped my partner prepare. Her attitude was so uplifting and calming. Once the contractions began to get harder she had tips to sped up the process, offered lots of hydration and snacks and got me moving. The best was the counter pressure she put on my hips to help me with the pain. She helped with the pain during my transitions through labor and was one step ahead of what my partner or I needed. She was amazing with handling the calls from my family and taking pictures during our special day. Lila also came the days after the birth of my baby and helped us with babywearing.”
“Jenn exceeded our expectations and went above and beyond both during the prenatal visits as well as during labor. I found the portal and the weekly emails during the pregnancy extremely helpful and both Jenn and Lila were always very informative and provided us with quick responses to any questions we had during the pregnancy. I also really liked the way the birth plan was created with visuals-it contained all our preferences and was easy to reference by hospital staff to ensure our birth preferences were met during the birth. During labor, Jenn’s use of comfort measures such as applying counter pressure during contractions helped me get through the contractions. Having Jenn’s knowledge and encouragement also really made me feel a lot more comfortable and confident with any choices I had to make during the labor regarding any possible interventions. Lastly, we really appreciated the added bonus of Jenn’s photography skills and all the wonderful moments she captured during the birth of our son 🙂 Hiring Mainstay Doulas for our son’s birth was the best decision and thanks to Jenn, we were able to have a wonderful, non-traumatic, and memorable birth!”
“Lila was awesome – I was freaked out about having to deliver so early and in such an opposite way than was planned, but as soon as I contacted her she was very calm and encouraging. She came to the hospital and instantly brought a shift to the atmosphere. She was kind and in the zone and made my family and I feel at home in non-ideal circumstances. I really didn’t want to deliver in a hospital but having Lila there helped so much! I don’t think I would have been able to deliver baby Shiloh in such a short time if it weren’t for her (I would have been too stressed.) She guided me through the process by telling me what was going on and held my hand through the toughest contractions. Thank you, Lila!”
“Lila was everything I had hoped for. I was hoping for a vbac so I was very nervous never having experience vaginal birth before and Lila kept me as calm as can be and reassured me that I was making the right choices for me and my baby.”
Collectively have experience with:
Unmedicated birth, medicated birth, birth with an epidural, natural birth, hypnobirthing, VBAC, induction, first time moms, emergency cesarean birth, planned cesarean birth, twin births, multiples births, preterm birth, and bedrest,
Proudly welcomed into these birth facilities:
Baptist Hospital, South Miami Hospital, Mercy Hospital, Mt. Sinai Medical Center, Miami Medical Center, Baptist Hospital West Kendall, Kendall Regional Hospital, Jackson Memorial Hospital, Jackson South Hospital, Homestead Hospital, North Shore Medical Center, Jackson North Hospital,Memorial Regional Hospital, Hollywood Birth Center, A Birth Center, Memorial Hospital West, Broward Medical Center, Holy Cross Hospital, Plantation General Hospital, Northwest Medical Center, Coral Springs Medical Center, and more.
Whether its creating and implementing a plan, providing non-judgmental support, or a need for more information, Mainstay Doulas & Co. is ready. Support is on the way!
Ready to Create Your Ideal Experience?
Whether you are looking for a birth doula, prenatal classes, placenta encapsulation, someone to help with your baby after birth, or breastfeeding support, we are here to serve you.
Our Support for All Birth and Parenting Choices
SOUTH FLORIDA'S PREMIER DOULA AGENCY
Mainstay Doulas & Co. offers birth doulas, postpartum doulas, placenta encapsulation, gentle sleep training, childbirth education, newborn care classes, prenatal breastfeeding classes, and lactation support in all of Miami-Dade and Broward.
You're in the Right Place.
Mainstay Doulas & Co.
Serving Miami-Dade and Broward County
Postpartum Support | Newborn Nanny l Prenatal Support | Twins | Triplets | Overnight Postpartum Care | Daytime Baby Help | Birth Doula | Postpartum Doula |Baby Nurse l First Time Mom | “Natural” Vaginal Unmedicated Birth | Cesarean Birth | Hospital Birth | Home Birth | Epidural Birth | Induction | Breastfeeding | Bottle Feeding | Babywearing | Scheduled Parenting | Attachment Parenting | Placenta Encapsulation | Sleep Training | Adoption | Infertility | Surrogacy | Childbirth Education l Breastfeeding Class l Daddy Class l Newborn Care Class