Easing the transition into parenthood while everyone wonders how you do it all
Mainstay Doulas and Co. professional postpartum doulas are immediately ready to meet your family’s specific needs. You are our priority, whether you need us only for your baby or adding everything else in between. With us by your side, we can help you navigate the many new decisions and ease your transition into parenthood. With a wider knowledge base than night nurses or nannies and professional credentials, our doulas are experts in newborn care, infant feeding,your postpartum recovery and are ready to help you and your family have an easier and less stressful postpartum experience.
Hands on Help
- Your doula is an expert on newborn care and can assist with caring for your newborn as much as needed. From helping with swaddling, diapering, bathing and the dreaded nail cutting, we’re the newborn care manual they say newborns don’t come with.
- Your Mainstay Postpartum Doula knows that support is best and can help you recognize infant feeding cues and encourage you feed your baby in way that offers both nutrition and a way to bond.
- If you choose to breastfeed, your Mainstay Postpartum Doula is trained to help you reach your breastfeeding goals, troubleshoot early issues, and refer to a trained IBCLC when necessary.
- Your Mainstay Postpartum Doula is an expert in your postpartum care and recovery. She is trained to recognize the signs of a healthy vaginal or cesarean recovery and ready to encourage you to contact your care provider if signs begin to veer from the norm.
Having a baby changes everything.
You don’t have to give up feeling like yourself after bringing home your baby. Your Mainstay Postpartum Doula can help you confidently balance all your roles so you really can have it all.
Postpartum Care Packages that meet your needs
BABY MAVEN PACKAGE
- Professional, reliable, caring, and an expert at taking care of your new bundle of joy. Our trained and certified doulas are experts in baby care and can fulfill the role of caring solely for your baby.
- Whether daytime or night time, their focus is 100% on your baby’s needs, like diaper changes, bathing, feeding (whether supporting you while breastfeeding or taking over bottle feeding), and instilling healthy newborn sleep habits for night time and naps.
- A better and more reliable option than a “night nurse” or “baby nurse” with a professional scope of practice and the backing of a training and certifying body.
POSTPARTUM DOULA PACKAGES
- Mainstay Doulas & Co. takes care of your family, so you can feel your best. We lighten your load by helping you check off your to do list. Whether it be light housekeeping, meal planning and prepping, sibling care, or errands we can focus on the background while you focus on yourself and your baby.
- Having a postpartum doula is like having your own personal baby instruction manual. They never tell you how to parent but help you find the best ways to parent that work best for your unique family.
- Your Mainstay Postpartum Doula is an expert in newborn care, postpartum issues, and parenting. She will be a seamless addition to your family. Learn more here.
Ready to Create Your Ideal Experience?
Whether you are looking for a birth doula, prenatal classes, placenta encapsulation, someone to help with your baby after birth, or breastfeeding support, we are here to serve you.
Our Support for All Birth and Parenting Choices
SOUTH FLORIDA'S PREMIER DOULA AGENCY
Mainstay Doulas & Co. offers birth doulas, postpartum doulas, placenta encapsulation, gentle sleep training, childbirth education, newborn care classes, prenatal breastfeeding classes, and lactation support in all of Miami-Dade and Broward.
You're in the Right Place.
Mainstay Doulas & Co.
Serving Miami-Dade and Broward County
Postpartum Support | Prenatal Support | Twins | Triplets | Overnight Postpartum Care | Daytime Baby Help | Birth Doula | Postpartum Doula |Baby Nurse l First Time Mom | “Natural” Vaginal Unmedicated Birth | Cesarean Birth | Hospital Birth | Home Birth | Epidural Birth | Induction | Breastfeeding | Bottle Feeding | Babywearing | Scheduled Parenting | Attachment Parenting | Placenta Encapsulation | Sleep Training | Adoption | Infertility | Surrogacy | Childbirth Education l Breastfeeding Class l Daddy Class l Newborn Care Class