Easing the transition into parenthood while everyone wonders how you do it all
Mainstay Doulas and Co. professional postpartum doulas are immediately ready to meet your family’s specific needs. You are our priority, whether you need us only for your baby or adding everything else in between. With us by your side, we can help you navigate the many new decisions and ease your transition into parenthood. With a wider knowledge base than baby nurses or newborn nannies and professional credentials to back it up, our doulas are experts in newborn care, infant feeding,your postpartum recovery and are ready to help you and your family have an easier and less stressful postpartum experience.
Hands on Help
- Your doula is an expert on newborn care and can assist with caring for your newborn as much as needed. From helping with swaddling, diapering, bathing and the dreaded nail cutting, we’re the newborn care manual they say newborns don’t come with.
- Your Mainstay Postpartum Doula knows that support is best and can help you recognize infant feeding cues and encourage you feed your baby in way that offers both nutrition and a way to bond.
- If you choose to breastfeed, your Mainstay Postpartum Doula is trained to help you reach your breastfeeding goals, troubleshoot early issues, and refer to a trained IBCLC when necessary.
- Your Mainstay Postpartum Doula is an expert in your postpartum care and recovery. She is trained to recognize the signs of a healthy vaginal or cesarean recovery and ready to encourage you to contact your care provider if signs begin to veer from the norm.
Having a baby changes everything.
You don’t have to give up feeling like yourself after bringing home your baby. Your Mainstay Postpartum Doula can help you confidently balance all your roles so you really can have it all.
Postpartum Care Packages that meet your needs
- Professional, reliable, caring, and an expert at taking care of your new bundle of joy at night. Our trained and certified doulas are experts in baby care and can fulfill the role of caring solely for your baby.
- Their focus is 100% on your baby’s needs, like diaper changes, bathing, feeding (whether supporting you while breastfeeding or taking over bottle feeding), and instilling healthy newborn sleep habits for night time and naps.
- A better and more reliable option than a “night nurse”, “newborn nanny”, or “baby nurse” with a professional scope of practice and the backing of a training and certifying body.
- You do not have to do this alone. Mainstay Doulas & Co. is there to provide the emotional support during the challenges of parenting a newborn. We are the best friend that’s there for you whenever you need it.
- Mainstay Doulas & Co. takes care of your family, so you can feel your best. We lighten your load by helping you check off your to do list. Whether it be light housekeeping, meal planning and prepping, sibling care, or errands we can focus on the background while you focus on yourself and your baby.
- Having a postpartum doula is like having your own personal baby instruction manual. They never tell you how to parent but help you find the best ways to parent that work best for your unique family.
- Your Mainstay Postpartum Doula is an expert in newborn care, postpartum issues, and parenting. She will be a seamless addition to your family. Learn more here.
- Traveling can be stressful. Traveling with a newborn takes travel stresses to a whole new level. Make your travels with baby as easy as possible with Mainstay Doulas & Co. as your family’s travel partner.
- Your travel doula is an expert in traveling with a newborn. She knows the rules and regulations surrounding all the baby gear and nutrition needs in order to get through TSA seamlessly.
- Your travel doula is the extra set of hands to get through travel through the airport, during any delays, on the plane, and making sure you arrive with your sanity to your desitnation.
- Whether you are visiting family, moving, or finally arriving home with your new bundle of joy, your travel doula is available until you are settled in your final desitnation to provide our invaluable postpartum support. Learn more here.
” I was more than pleased with the level of professionalism, care, and kindness I found through the services of these doulas. I learned more about caring for my infant and myself. The guidance they gave me helped alleviate some of the stress we were experiencing and reassured me that I am a good mother. This experience was beyond any expectations I could have had and I would recommend doula care, especially Mainstay Doulas, to anyone.”
“They were an integral part of the newborn experience and I would highly recommend their services. They made the transition to life with a newborn much more manageable.”
“We were able to sleep! It was incredible, I was so exhausted from caring for my twins (mostly by myself), I really needed someone I could trust to help me with them so I could recharge.”
The Doula Difference
Why hire just a baby nurse or newborn nanny, when you could have the care and support of a postpartum doula?
Here are ways we have supported families during their postpartum period:
- Meeting families the moment they come home from the hospital
- Staying with families 24/7 as they adjust to life with a newborn
- Overnight care so families get more sleep.
- Support during a bris or baptism
- Experts in managing and caring for twins and triplets
- Helping adjust to life after life in the NICU
- Extra support for premies and medically fragile babies
- Sleep shaping for newborns to get baby sleeping through the night when ready.
- Support for second-, Third-, and more-time moms
- Families who have adopted or used surrogacy
- Making traveling with baby manageable
Ready to Create Your Ideal Experience?
Whether you are looking for a birth doula, prenatal classes, placenta encapsulation, someone to help with your baby after birth, or breastfeeding support, we are here to serve you.
Our Support for All Birth and Parenting Choices
Babies Don't Come with a Manual.
SOUTH FLORIDA'S PREMIER DOULA AGENCY
Mainstay Doulas & Co. offers birth doulas, postpartum doulas, placenta encapsulation, gentle sleep training, childbirth education, newborn care classes, prenatal breastfeeding classes, and lactation support in all of Miami-Dade and Broward.
SOUTH FLORIDA'S PREMIER DOULA AGENCY
You're in the Right Place.
Mainstay Doulas & Co.
Serving Miami-Dade and Broward County